Braddock has acquired a variety of nicknames, ranging from B-Man, to B-Hizz, and ... Hizzy. Hizzy is Luke's favorite. It's weird, I know! However, I hear Luke say it so often that I find myself calling him "Hizzy" from time to time as well. Anyway, here are a few of Hizzy's most recent photos.
4 years ago



9 comments:
what a CUTE little kid!!
He's growing up! Hizzy is so stinkin cute.
What a fun nickname. Braddock is getting so big! Crazy!
Becca, he is soooo cute! I can't believe it, he looks like a little man!! Time sure does go by fast! It's fun seeing pictures since we can't see him in person!
What a handsome little man you have there! It's amazing how fast they seem to grow!
how cute! he's looking more and more like a little man!
along the lines of nicknames: dan calls luke figbert, figgy for short. i have no idea when this started but he calls him that all the time. weird, these husbands of our's...
I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! And this music makes me wanna cry when I look at that adorable little boy. Sometimes, I feel like a lucky bystander in your life. LOVES!
I miss my busy little nephew! I can't believe how big he is getting, and am so excited to see you guys in December! Love you!!
He has the most beautiful eyes! Can I pleeeease photograph him sometime?!
Post a Comment