Thursday, February 12, 2009

Braddock's Birthday

Fortunately, this one was not from his birthday. He had a really bad cold and would cough so hard that he threw up multiple times. Since we would pick him up and run to the bathroom, he caught on and started bringing himself over to the toilet every time he coughed, in case he would throw up again.

This is his new car bed, his big birthday present. He loves it and it has made the transition from crib to bed so easy.

Eating his birthday cake with Grandpa. He loves to sit in these big chairs.

His new tricycle from grandma & grandpa! He rides this around the house ALL day!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Smart kid! That's pretty nice that he ran to the toilet himself!!

Karen said...

YAY! Happy Birthday, Braddock! It's crazy to think that we have 2 year olds! How's school going for you? You're so close to being done! I hope you're doing well.

Jensen Family said...

Looks like Braddock had a good birthday! We can't wait to see you guys soon!

Jessica said...

what a sweetie! how did you decide to put him in a big boy bed? luke is still in his crib and hasn't shown any signs of trying to climb out (knock wood). luke loves cars, too!

Catherine said...

What a cutie riding that tricycle around! And I love the bed. I miss you!

Anie said...

What an ADORABLE birthday boy!! That's so sad that he would throw up from coughing. But the pic of him hanging over the toilet really is priceless! I LOVE his new car bed!!! That's awesome that he made the transistion so easily! I've been wondering when to move Madi to a Toddler bed. I like your idea of getting the new bed for their birthday. Maybe I'll wait and do that. And that tricycle is SO COOL!! Looks like Braddock had one FABULOUS birthday!!!

Maria said...

I love the toilet picture! Looks like Braddock had an awesome birthday. I really miss the little guy. I still chuckle to myself everytime I think of him saying, "Mom!" You know what I am talking about. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you! Maria