I live for little moments like this...
HAHa! That's so funny! I sure miss him! (I miss you & Luke also, of course...)
That is so funny. By the way, you look GORGEOUS in your family picture at the top of your blog.
So funny. I wish I could meet Braddock--he is such a cutie. Thanks for checking up on my blog! love ya
Hey Becca, Braddock is so darn cute! glad you found my blog, it's fun to see what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAHa! That's so funny! I sure miss him! (I miss you & Luke also, of course...)
That is so funny. By the way, you look GORGEOUS in your family picture at the top of your blog.
So funny. I wish I could meet Braddock--he is such a cutie. Thanks for checking up on my blog! love ya
Hey Becca, Braddock is so darn cute! glad you found my blog, it's fun to see what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment