Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hide and Seek

Braddock loves to run and hide, especially if he sees me grab a diaper and/or a change of clothes! Yesterday he stood in the doorway of the room and watched me grab a diaper, then he turned around and ran as fast as his little legs would carry him. When I went to find him, the first place I looked was his usual hiding spot, in the dark bathroom behind the door. I think he likes it because he can stand there and watch me through the crack. Anyway, he wasn't there. I looked all over and when I entered his bedroom, this is what I saw...





A NEW hiding spot that he found all by himself!!
Here is another favorite hiding spot ...

Here are some more recent random pictures.



10 comments:

Catherine said...

I love it! He's so dang cute! Kind of ironic-yesterday, I found Jon hiding from me under my bed and I could only see his toes sticking out! Our boys are so silly, Becca!

Ali said...

I can't stand it, he's so cute! He's growing up so fast!! I love his scrubs and his smile is the absolute best.

How is your nephew Ryan doing?

brandya said...

He is so adorable, and getting so big!! Becca, he looks so much like you and Luke it is uncanny! I love you so very much and miss you tons! Always sending you good thoughts and love!

Jessica said...

what a cutie, and clever too! i also love your new blog layout. how's life treating you these days?

Mahaffey Family said...

Hide and seek with toddlers is the best! It's always full of toes and fingers-too cute!

Becky said...

Hilarious. Doesn't it seem like they're tiny helpless things and suddenly they're so smart and full of personality? Time flies...
I got 'The Host' back from my sister - so it's all yours!

Nikki said...

So cute! Love the hide & seek story. What a smart little boy!

Anie said...

Braddock is seriously SO ADORABLE!!

Cothran Family said...

Hello cousins! We had to sneek a peek at how cute your boy is! You guys are such a cute family! We need to see you more often!

Get Bent said...

I especially like the Doctor in Training outfit! That is so funny he runs & hides. I hope he doesn't do this when you are in a hurry. It seems like Evelyn will kinda run from me, but not hide. That must be a boy thing!