Saturday, May 24, 2008

Meet Ryan

My newest nephew, Ryan Joseph, was born Monday morning, already tipping the scales at 9 lbs. 10 oz.! (Alyssa is regretting the fact that she opened up the package of newborn diapers at home, since he completely skipped that size and went straight into the 1's!)
He has had a few complications. Today he was diagnosed with Hirschsprung's Disease, which means that his intestines didn't completely form correctly, so they will have to go in for some surgery. He is such a sweet boy, so handsome and such a trooper! Keep the family in your prayers!






6 comments:

Anie said...

Hey Luke and Becca!!
SO glad that you found our blog!! It was fun to check out what you guys have been up to. Braddock is ADORABLE!!! Such a handsome little guy!! I'm super excited to now be able to stay caught up with your lives!! Yeah for blogging! :)

The Stanford Bunch said...

my blog background is the promise collection from shabbyprincess.com =)

Jessica said...

what a cute baby boy--and huge!! i hope everything goes smoothly with the surgery. we'll be praying!

Nikki said...

Whenever anyone in our family needs extra help we have a family fast day. With 14 original Bradleys, their spouses, and the 86 grand children, and 140+ greats, it is a huge help to our family members. Just a thought, usually I'm not the type to suggest such things, but hey, I'm pregnant and hormonal and this is a baby.

Ali said...

He's beautiful - Congratulations to your family :)

I'll keep sweet Ryan in our prayers. Are they close to you in regards to where they live?

NINE POUNDS TEN OZ! YIKES!! :) She's amazing.

Catherine said...

Oh, Becca I am so happy that he's doing better. I haven't been the same since you called me and told me what was going on last week. I'm glad I was able to be there for you like you were there for me when I had Jon and then gall bladder surgery two weeks later. Your visit and phone calls really picked me up when I needed it! Thanks for being a sweet friend! Stop by and say hi sometime when you're close by so I can give you Braddock's binky! :)