Friday, July 18, 2008

Footloose

Last night Luke & I went to Footloose, performed at an outdoor theater in Orem.  It was so much fun! We both love to go to plays and concerts, and after last night we decided that we need to go more often!! The only downside is that Braddock stayed the night with Grandma, so I haven't seen him since Wednesday night and I MISS HIM!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

couple time is gooooood, even though you have to leave the little one to get it!

Nikki said...

That's so fun, good for you guys! I love supporting local theater companies.

Heather Keenan said...

Hey becca! I got your text and have been trying the past two days to turn my phone on so I can text you back but it's not working :( Beau dropped it in the sink and I haven't been able to turn it on since...anyway, I'm finally starting to feel a little better each day and am SO happy. We are planning on coming back Aug 25 and we will definitely have to get together! How are you doing? How's school? Anyway, thanks for the text and I'll talk to you later!