Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Picture Post & Finals

This week is the final week of my first semester of nursing school. This first semester has gone by so fast and yet so slow!! :) It is not always fun, but I do love it. I am looking forward to having a few weeks off and being able to spend time with my family! Here are a few photos from the last month....
A classic after-church "I need a nap" meltdown
After I had dressed him so nicely for church (on a different Sunday than the one from the picture above) he found a tube of tinted lip gloss and somehow got it open.
I guess that lip gloss was tinted AND flavored ....
Luke & our nephew Ryan

Graham crackers & milk
Silly
Sillier

11 comments:

Maria said...

All of your posts crack me up!! Braddock is such a little rascal. I can't wait to get Ben and him together this coming December. The trouble they will get into!

Ali said...

Will isn't he Mr. Personality! Becca, I'm a huge Braddock fan.

Jessica said...

we endure the post-church meltdown every week too! i love that little outfit--what a cutie!

Maria said...

HOW DID YOUR FINALS GO?!

Becky said...

Hey, good job! One semester down, just a few to go! It's so much work, but so worth it. Good luck, and let Braddock come play with us again, eh?

Catherine said...

I still can't get over his crazy hair!!! He has so much of it. He's sure a good-lookin' boy! Call me so we can talk about a playdate, okay?

Mahaffey Family said...

I LOVE the after church melt down! I've seen that plenty of times around this house!

Nikki said...

Be lucky he isn't old enough yet to produce a before church tantrum! They're not fun either. At least he's stinkin cute!!!

I'm glad you're done with your first semester. I always loved being able to tick off a semester's worth of credits at the end, just seeing them appear on my transcript was sweet!

We need to play before you go back. I hope Braddock's eye infection is cleared up. It's too bad we missed you when you stopped by. Let me know when you can get together!!!

Jessica said...

hi, becca! i got that little backpack at walmart for $5. it was on an endcap in the kids clothes, along with hairbows and little kid umbrellas. luke loves wearing his!

Mary Gedge said...

Cute pictures of Braddock Becca!

Jessica said...

He is growing up so fast! sorry we missed you cming through town, we have got to get together sometime!