8 Things I Am Passionate About
~ Family/Children
~ The Great Outdoors
~ Reading
~ Learning as a lifetime experience
~ Traveling
~ Exercise
~ Being "green" Let's save the planet, people!! ;)
~ Music
8 Things I Often Say
~ I love you!
~ See you later
~ You little stinker
~ Bummer
~ I don't know!
~ That is SO cool!
~ Let's do that
~ You're so cute!
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
~ Learn another language
~ See my kids pursue and achieve great things
~ Visit the countries where Luke & my ancestors came from
~ Learn how to paint/draw
~ Spend time doing humanitarian work in another country
~ Celebrate many monumental anniversaries with Luke
~ Participate in many running/swimming/biking events
~ Do a front handspring like Shawn Johnson :)
8 Things I Have Learned From My Past
~ Miracles happen
~ Don't give up on your dreams - you have to listen to your heart even if it doesn't seem to make sense
~ Mistakes are most tragic when you don't learn and grow from them
~ Friends are nice, close friends are awesome, but family is most important
~ Never quit trying to improve yourself - you can always do something more or better
~ Its hard to appreciate how amazing the human body is until one of its millions of functions is not working properly
~ Take the time to take care of your body - massages, quiet time, relaxing baths, etc. It does wonders for your mind!
~ Don't let your fears and insecurities hold you back or you will miss out on a lot of great things in life
8 Places I Would Love To Visit
~ Greece
~ France
~ Italy
~ Hawaii
~ New York City
~ London
~ Ireland
~ Norway
8 Things I Currently Need/Want
~ More sleep
~ More playtime with Braddock
~ A date with Luke
~ To lose weight
~ A girl's night out
~ For the second semester of nursing school to be easier than the first
~ To finish the deep house-cleaning before school starts again
~ For the weather to cool down
8 People I Tag
~ Jessica Schwab
~ Jessica Waldstein
~ Loki
~ Devrea
~ Lauren
~ Nicole
~ Melissa
~ Ali



5 comments:
Ahem...
I noticed that South Carolina wasn't on your list of places you want to visit. I think you should fix that :)
Also, you know yourself well! I could hear your voice as I read over the list of expressions you frequently say! Loved this post.
yay! i love games like this! it might take me awhile to think of some good answers, but count me in!
how long will you be in nursing school?
I have 3 straight semesters left, so I will be done in the end of July/beginning of August 2009. At least I am under the one year mark!
Here's 4 of everything :)
4 Things I Am Passionate About
- Volunteering
- The Blue Movement (social and environmental responsibility)
- Political engagement
- Guitar
4 Things I Often Say
- Wicked Sweet!
- All the words to Moondance by Van Morrison (the current song I am working on)
- Radtacular!
- Dad, we can recycle that!
4 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- I am doing everything I want to do.
4 Things I Have Learned From My Past
- Perception shapes a person's reality (I am not always right).
-Getting mad/ angry/ frustrated is pointless.
- My parents are human.
- Helping people feels awesome.
4 Places I Would Love To Visit
- Cambodia
- Greenland
- Nunuvat
- New Zealand
4 Things I Currently Need/Want
- An REI Titanium Cup
- A quick dry towel
- My travel paperwork to arrive
- Russia to get out of Georgia
Like Ali, I could totally hear your voice saying "That is SO cool!" and your other expressions! I miss you friend! It will be so great to see you tomorrow or Saturday. I'm lookin' forward to it!
PS) You're my hero with your list of things you have learned and things you want to do before you die! So ambitious, I love it!
Post a Comment