Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Man

One of the many things that I love about my man Luke is this ....


Whenever he discovers something in the house that is not functioning properly (toilet handle, garbage disposal, shower head, etc.) he goes online to mrfixit.com and figures out how to fix it, then ... he fixes it! I find it even more attractive that it is not something that comes naturally to him, but he cares enough to figure out how to do it, then takes pride in his work.  He always gets excited about it afterwards and wants to show me exactly what he did.  What a man!

6 comments:

Maria said...

GOOOOOO Luke! Sometimes I wonder if you married a guy similar to your brother.

Jessica said...

what a sweet guy! dan is good about fixing things too. i admit i take it for granted until he's gone and something breaks and i'm not sure what to do with it. :)

Ali said...

Do you think Mr. Fix it's enable women to learn how to hang pictures on their walls properly?

Let's just say that it's a good thing I have are overpriced apartment's walls to practice on!

Good job Luke. I bet he likes to hear you call him, "my man"

brandya said...

Way to go Luke!! What a great hubby, but of course, you are a great wife! Love ya girl! Have that wonderful husband of yours give YOU a big squeeze for ME! :)

Becky said...

Sexy

Maria said...

Becca, Back to school! How is it going for you?!