Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Man & Me

Our first date: We went to lunch at Applebee's in Idaho Falls, then we went to the park and played frisbee.
Husband' Name: Luke Butler McCarney
How long have you been married: 3.5 years
How long did you date: 2 years
How old is he: he will be 28 in 2 weeks
Who eats more sweets: Luke, but I think we both love them equally, I am just trying to exercise more control lately.
Who said I love you first: Luke did, but I was quick to respond :)
Who is taller: Luke is quite a bit taller than me ... I am 5'4" and he is 6'1"
Who is the better singer: Hmm...I am really not sure. I probably think that I am a lot better than I really am. But I do enjoy it! Luke is a pretty good singer, he just doesn't think that he is, so whenever he sings out loud at home or in the car (which he does ALL the time), he does it very dramatically, not really using his real singing voice. So ... tough call! :)
Who is smarter: I think we're both pretty equal, we're just smart in different areas.
Who does the laundry: I do 95% of it. Luke never puts the clothes in the washer/dryer, but he folds his own clothes (he prefers it that way).
Who pays the bills: Luke does, always.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Well, if you are standing at the foot of the bed, looking at the head of the bed, then Luke sleeps on the right, but that is just because of the way that our room is arranged right now. I always have Luke sleep on the side of the bed that is closest to the door.
Who mows the lawn: The HOA. Someday when we have a lawn I would like to mow it at least sometimes!
Who cooks the dinner: I do. I don't cook every night, but Luke rarely cooks anymore.
Who drives: Luke drives when we're together, unless I'm picking him up from somewhere.
Who is the first to say they are wrong: Luke. I will admit to it also, it just takes me longer to get to that point.
Who kissed who first: Luke kissed me
Who asked who out: Luke asked me
Who wears the pants: Hmm.. I wear the pants, but they're stretchy! :) I only have control because Luke likes to let me have my way.
Now, here are a few pics from the past (and present) for your viewing pleasure!



4 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks for sharing Becca. I am interested to hear Luke sing. Sounds kind of funny.
Way to go Becca, you are a busy gal. Take care of Braddock, cook meals, do laundrey, and do awesome in nursing school. You are just pretty much awesome!

Jessica said...

aww, that's so sweet! i love the first picture of you two. :)

Catherine said...

Great post! Luke sounds a lot like Wade. We are so lucky to have super cute and super good daddy's for husbands, aren't we? You're such a beauty, Becca. I miss you!

CarrieAnne said...

Now I am crying. I miss you guys too much to be involved in your lives. Haha!