For some reason this is Braddock's mantra today. He is walking around the house, chanting it (I am not sure why, since he isn't poopy). After he says it he looks at me for confirmation, then I dutifully reaffirm, "yes, poopies ARE yucky!". Then he continues on his way, chanting it down the hallway.
Here are a couple of pictures from this Sunday ... my little church boy!
4 years ago



3 comments:
At least he knows Poopies are yuck. haha!
Such a handsome little man! Counting down the days till Ben and Braddock cause some trouble together.
Our dear little one has been doing poopies in the tub lately. Argh! It drives me nuts. I always hear it afterward and then I pull him out of the tub as quick as I can. Then, I proceed to clean it out of the tub and clorox the tub and toys. YUCK! (Braddock's right!) Where did you get his church outfit? SO cute!
HI!! I didnt know you had one of these!!! Anyway your family is sooo cute!!
Post a Comment