Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Semester Break

Such a long post, mostly lots of pictures.
This is from "graduation". I really have 74 days left until I'm done with school, but there is no graduation in August, so they had us walk with the spring group. Since it wasn't "real", a lot of our class chose not to walk. So, this picture is everyone in my program that decided to walk (less than 1/3 of us).


This is Luke tickling Braddock's back. Braddock definitely takes after his dad! He comes up to us several times a day and says, 'Back!' then lays down and wants us to rub his back.



We went to Idaho and visited family. This was on our first day there, we went on a leisurely ride through the country.


Picnic lunch break with Papa Gary.
With Uncle Guy after church.

He wanted to water the garden after he helped Luke wash the cars.
We had a family dinner at a park in Boise. They had a really cool playground. This is with cousin Pierson.

Hmm...thanks for the sunscreen, Papa Doug!






Hot!!

About an hour before we left Idaho to come home, Braddock wanted to have some ice cream like all the adults. We gave him one of the cupcakes in a cone that was leftover from Ryan's party. He enjoyed it right until he crashed on the floor!

It was a great vacation and now we are more excited than ever to have this last semester of school done so we can start living a more normal, less hectic schedule!




6 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay, you are almost thru Becca!! I loved the pics & I'm glad you had a nice little break! We miss you guys!

Maria said...

So close on graduatting! That is awesome ! Keep it up! Love the pictures! I love the back scratching ones. My youngest brother Charlie still loves having his back rubbed and he is 10. He is always asking Mom and Dad to rub his back to this day! haha. And Picture #12, I see a lot of resemblance in Braddock and Ben. The picture with Braddock holding the hose totally makes him look so much older. At first glance, I can almost imagine what he will look like as a teenager! Sound like Braddock is a great older cousin and helps take care of Ryan too. Hope all is well. Miss ya!

JaNece said...

Thank you for your comment on my book blog! It's in the private section, but not private at all. :) I'm excited about your recommendations. Good luck with your last semester of nursing! I'm excited for to have Pat back soon! Cute family that you have and I love your blog colors!

Jensen Family said...

Very cute pictures! We are so glad you guys were able to come and visit, we always have such a great time! Good luck with your last bit of school!

Jessica said...

congrats on being so close to finishing school! your trip looked like lots of fun. braddock looks so much like a little man!

Mary Gedge said...

Good for you Becca!