Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A History Via Cell Phone

This is for Grandma McCarney, who reminded us that our blog has not changed in a LONG time!
All these pictures were taken from our cell phone in the past two years (with the exception of the first two pictures that were taken a month ago pre-haircut!)














7 comments:

Jensen Family said...

What a cutie! It's fun to see how much he has changed over the years. And it is nice to see that your blog has changed...it has been a while :)

Jessica said...

So cute! That last pic reminds me of Sydney. By the way, it was great to see your new post! However, I have no room to talk! My last post has been awhile... love you!

Ali said...

I was excited to see an update! Braddock is one handsome little man!

Maria said...

AHHHHHH! I love all of these pictures. It amazes me to see how much he has grown and changed. He is such a cute little man! Watch out ladies! I think he is gonna be a pretty awesome big bro too!

löki gale said...

That is one cute kid!

Jessica said...

what a handsome little guy!

Karen said...

I love your hair in the last picture...so cute!! You too! It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago. I sure do lub ya! Thanks for the shirt, too. Ethan looks so handsome in it.