Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Cat's Out of the Bag....









I am 13 weeks along ~ expected arrival date debatable
Sometime between 2/9/10 and 2/16/10

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Wahoo! Congrats Becca! That makes me so happy to hear. :)

Ali said...

Congratulations!

As soon as Carrie Anne posted that picture, I had my suspicions. I'm so happy for your family!

YAY YAY YAY!

löki gale said...

That is awesome!

lgt

Get Bent said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling?

Becca said...

Thanks! So far, I have felt pretty nauseous! Which is interesting because I was never sick with Braddock!

Mahaffey Family said...

Congratulations! So happy for you guys!

Jessica said...

oh my goodness!! what a great surprise--congrats, becca! any feelings of boy or girl? potential names? i must have details!!!

Jessica said...

that's funny about the family history of boys. i like all those names, but it's not up to me! ha! i wish i could say that naming our children was easy but it was NOT. two of our worst fights were trying to pick names. we just could not agree and if we ever have another baby it will be world war 3 trying to name him/her. i like jack--any family names that would work as a middle name? jack greyson mccarney sounds nice. but again, it's not up to me. :)

congrats again!!

Becky said...

Congratulations!!! Two is better than one :)

Jessica said...

YEAH! i'm so happy for you guys! can't wait to find out what you're having. I can't believe how big Braddock is getting, wow, time flys! hope you are feeling good.

Jessica said...

thank you, becca, for your encouraging words. it really helps right now, as i'm semi-freaking out. this has been a possibility for several months but now it's real and finally starting to sink in. north dakota--yikes!

i'm sure it will be a challenge but i'm excited at the same time. is your number still the same? i may be calling!!

we'll live in north dakota for 2-3 years so dan can repeat his research studies and we'll go from there. if we really love it we might stay, if not he'll start the application process again. it's most likely not permanent, but i doubt we'll live in mtn. grove again.

how is your pregnancy going? when will you find out if it's a boy or a girl? i'm so excited for you!

Anie said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!! As soon as I read the title of your post I knew! How exciting! Braddock is going to love being a big brother!!