Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3 Boys and a Girl

It is official - another boy for the McCarney household!! I will be WAY outnumbered now!!
I can't really say that we were surprised, since this is lucky grandson #13 on Luke's side of the family. The real shock will be the day when somebody does get pregnant with a girl!

We are very excited!

I hope they become great friends, like I was/am with my siblings!

Someday, I hope to have a girl. But for now, our budget thanks us!

8 comments:

Ali said...

3 Boy and a LUCKY girl!

I can't believe he'll be #13 on Luke's parents side. At least they don't have to worry about their name being carried on :) I'm happy for your family. What was Braddock's reaction to the big news?!

Jessica said...

that's nuts that there are so many boys! i love boys, though, and if we ever have #3 i hope it's another boy. they're so fun and much easier on the wallet. :)

Mahaffey Family said...

Congratulations! They will be good buddies!

löki gale said...

Ela!

(In Azerbaijani, that means awesome!)

lgt

Get Bent said...

Congratulations! That is what we are hoping for too. If mine is a girl we can switch if you want. Just kidding!

Chuckleheads said...

congratulations cousin luke and becca!

Nikki said...

Congratulations! It's so fun seeing brothers together. And the budget is a HUGE blessing, trust me! Yay for boys!

Karen said...

YAY!!! I was just wondering today if you had found out. That's why I hopped onto your blog. I LOVE having two boys in a row. You're the same as ours in being able to use all of the same clothes again because they'll be born in the same season. I can't wait to find out his name!:) OH! I'm just so excited for you. We sure like it.