Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Am The Type of Gal....

That loves to feel well-rested, but is definitely a morning person and can't sleep in even if I really need it. Part of it is that my mind gets going, thinking about all the things I need to do and then I can't slow those wheels back down. Also, I really love the morning time when everything is so quiet and peaceful.

That LOVES to read!

That LOVES the outdoors! Hiking, camping, a beautiful drive, a walk, a run, etc....you name it and I love to be outside smelling the *stinkin' fresh air* (thanks for the quote, Jessica)

Likes to have the house clean

Doesn't get stressed out anymore, thanks to nursing school. The most important thing I learned in school is that things can always feel crazy, or chaotic, like there is no way it is all going to get done, but regardless, time passes anyway and everything is okay! It all works out somehow, so there's no use in getting worked up about it.

Is exploring her creative side. I would demonstrate what I mean with a few pictures, but that would ruin a few Christmas gifts. A special post may be dedicated to this later.

Likes to cook, even though it doesn't always turn out the way I want it to.

LOVES my family. I will probably have all boys, but that is definitely okay with me! I love hanging out with my boys! I also love living close to family. I have always had more of a wandering spirit when it comes to where we live ... I like to see new places and try new experiences. I was so excited to live on the east coast for a while. Now I still don't care too much about where we live, but I want to be close to family!

Likes to learn about new things. I want to be a life-long learner.

Hates cancelling on people. I have been doing this more often lately, and I hate it! Sorry everyone I have cancelled on, I promise its not personal!!

Loves lounging around in comfy sweats at home, but loves to get dressed up for a date with my hubby. I love it when he is pleasantly surprised that I actually look decent!! :)

Needs a vacation!! We never took an official honeymoon, and we have never been on a vacation! We have taken lots of trips to visit family, which we love doing, but we have never gone on an official vacation, where the point is just .... vacation!

Chooses water as my all-time #1 favorite drink. Anything else just makes me thirsty for water. I do not like soda. I do love a nice cup of cocoa in the winter, but after its over I need a drink of water.

Loves to go out with Luke - to eat, to plays/dances, to the movies, on road trips, etc. Its nice to get out and do things!

Obviously overuses exclamation points!!

Likes the smell of oranges. I am a sucker for mandarin or tangerine scented candles.

Wants to improve (or create) my skills in photography, pottery, singing, and playing the guitar.


Can't stand to have chapped lips or dry hands.

Is VERY excited for February, to complete this family of four!

These are the random things I could think of at the moment. Thanks for the tag, Maria!

I tag:

Jessica S.
Carrie
Ali
Jessica W.
Melissa
Nicole
Heather
and anyone else that feels like doing it!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I HATE DRY HANDS AND CHAPPED LIPS too!.

Yes, you need to go on a vacation.

I also overuse exclamation points! Which is funny, because I always think, "Would I really talk with such exclamation?" haha

I also, prefer water, of course I like a glass of red wine, but water is the ultimate, and if I drink something else, I always follow up with a big chug a lug of water.

And I like to have a clean house too, but it doesn't seem like I have that ever anymore!

Luv you Becca!

Melissa and Allen said...

I'll tell you what type of a girl you are- a beautiful, sweet, good friend, awesome listener, good example, deep thinker, great conversationalist, best mother, dependable, totally amazing type of a girl! And i just love you to pieces. Missed you at book club last night. Hope to see you soon! Oh and Annie said she'd email you with ways to ease your discomfort- did she?