Since it has been so incredibly long since I last posted, here is the Readers Digest version of the last few months:
Braddock loves Santa. He still asks to go sit on Santa's lap.

He is now in gymnastics and is fearless.


He loves his cousins.

We went to the zoo a few weeks ago.

With his best buddy Davis.


He has had some horseback lessons on a miniature horse named Rusty.

We went to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum.

He met his first girlfriend, Olivia at a church party. They danced and held hands all night and he asked about her for months afterwards. She told her mom about a month later that she kissed him that night, which was news to all of us.

I have a new niece and she is adorable.

And who is this? Oh yes, I finally delivered that miniature giant in my belly.
Introducing Emmett Douglas.

Born 2/17 weighing 9 lbs. 10 oz. (who knew!?)

He is very sweet, he sleeps a lot and eats like a champ!


His hair came out a beautiful golden color - another shock!

We are all doing well and are just trying to adjust to our new life!
11 comments:
Emmett is perfect! I'm so excited he's finally here, safe and sound. Also glad to hear you're all adjusting well. I finally updated our blog, too, after getting lots of "Are you alive?" comments on my voicemail, texts, and blog. ;) haha Man life can get busy. You at least had the excuse of having a baby (and a cute baby at that!)
Becca! He is sooo precious! And that golden hair.. Priceless! I hope that you adjust well and are able to get sleep. Enjoy this stage because time flies by way faster when you have 2! We love you guys!
congrats on your new bundle of joy, becca! he's handsome just like his brother and it sounds like braddock will be able to help him out with the ladies!
wow braddock sure does a lot of fun stuff...his mama and papa must stay very busy...and emmett is adorable! congratulations!
Yay for a Becca Update!! I'm so happy to hear all is well and that your adorable baby is here safe and sound... holy nine pounds Becca! You're amazing! Both boys are too cute for words! Keep those pictures coming.
HURRAY!! Your baby is here! So glad to hear it. Cute CUTE pictures! And I loved the story about Braddock's first girlfriend!
I have been thinking about you the past couple weeks. I'm glad to hear that you've been doing well and that the baby came healthy and well.
For a minute I was confused because I thought you were having a girl, but my memory just wasn't helping me. We know a little Emmett here and he's quite a smart boy. Good name!:)
hooray for the new post!!! I love all the pictures! I wish that our boys would have been feeling better last week so that I could have been more help, but this week, that little Emmett and I are going to bond so that you can rest! Talk to you soon.
I love this! you are too funny. I am glad everything is going great for you! YOur boys are beautiful!
P.S. I love that Braddock has kissed a girl already! Hilarious.
"Miniature giant" - LOL. Congratulations! It was fun seeing you today!
OMG Becca, congratulations!!! He is just precious!!!
Post a Comment