Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm Back!

Let's face it - I am not a great blogger. I make no claims to be good at it, and I seriously considered deleting my blog this year. However, I think we will give it another try! Since my last post...........

Luke & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary
Braddock started Preschool
Braddock's first trip to the ER (notice the purple suture glue on the forehead in some of the pictures)
Emmett's first tooth....then teeth
Emmett started crawling
We moved to Boise
I now work at St. Luke's Hospital
I ran the NYC Marathon!!

Here are a few random pictures from the year. I hope to be a more regular blogger from now on!









6 comments:

Holly said...

Becca, I'm so glad you're back! I have missed you. Your boys are growing so big and handsome and they're a perfect mix of you and Luke. Congratulations on all the good things going on in your life. Have a merry Christmas!

löki gale said...

Oh those are adorable pictures!

Merry Christmas and Yeni Il Mubarek!

Nikki said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful boys! Glad to see current pics. They're getting SO big!!

Ace n Jen Lowe said...

We miss you guys! The boys are getting so big! Hope everything is going well with you guys, I didn't even know you had a blog and I stumbled on it. We have one too, but we made it private, so if you would like to read it then send me your email address to acelowe@gmail.com that way I can add you to read it.

Melissa and Allen said...

So glad you're back. I MISS you. Braddock is so cute and Emmett is so BIG (and cute too)! I miss you! More details on the marathon please!

Becky said...

Hey, looks like EVERYONE has missed you! I'll check on you more often - glad you're in the blogging mood! :)