Sunday, April 20, 2008

Braddock and Benson: Partners in Crime

This week we had Braddock's buddy Benson come over for dinner. After dinner, they wasted no time in emptying the toy box, then raiding B's room to find the best toy: the big ball. Oh, the mischief that two sweet little boys can make!!






5 comments:

Get Bent said...

He does look like a future trouble maker! But a cute one!

Mahaffey Family said...

Oh boys and mischief! They go together like peanut butter and jelly....or clean clothes and mud...new shoes and puddles...sharpie marker and bare walls! Boys are never ending fun, right?

Catherine said...

Braddock is so grown up! I can't even believe it! He's so darn cute too. Youi better lock him up, so those girlies can's get him!

Melissa and Allen said...

Becca I'm not just saying this. Braddock is one of the cutest little boys i've ever seen. i'm so glad you brought him to book club because he is so cute and entertaining! how's the bottom of his little foot?

Becca said...

Thanks!! His foot is fine now - wasn't that weird? I can still see a little spot there, but that's it!