I live for little moments like this...
Becca, Braddock is the cutest little boy ever! Hope all is well with you both and your nursing program, I've really come to appreciate good nurses! You will be great! -Bryan and Camille
giddy-up!
that hat is too cute!
what CUTE pictures!!!
Cute,Cute,Cute! I love little Cowboys! You need to bring Braddok over to see the horses in the field, little kids luv it!
You've got one photogenic boy!lgt
awww, that is soooo cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Becca, Braddock is the cutest little boy ever! Hope all is well with you both and your nursing program, I've really come to appreciate good nurses! You will be great! -Bryan and Camille
giddy-up!
that hat is too cute!
what CUTE pictures!!!
Cute,Cute,Cute! I love little Cowboys! You need to bring Braddok over to see the horses in the field, little kids luv it!
You've got one photogenic boy!
lgt
awww, that is soooo cute!
Post a Comment