Monday, April 7, 2008

Braddock

You often hear of those "moments" when, as a parent, you feel that it is all worth it! Well, these are a few of those moments from the last week in our house. Sometimes Braddock does the silliest things that just stop me in my tracks and make me laugh. Last week he discovered my headbands. He likes to put both of them on his head and will walk around the house like that for hours. What is even funnier is that he doesn't really understand that they were never intended for male use - when he puts them on he struts around the house in his very best 'big boy' walk, feeling very macho.



He also does not like to be left behind when anybody leaves the house. This was taken when he figured out that I was leaving and he was not coming with me. Now whenever I put on my shoes or coat, he grabs the keys and heads for the door.
These two pictures were taken this morning after his bath. Every time he gets out of the bath I wrap him in a towel and put him on my bed to watch cartoons while I get his clothes/diaper together. This is the only time he ever sits still!


7 comments:

Nikki said...

He's so cute! Aren't moments like those so precious? I love that he wants to go with you and gets ready to leave when he sees you going out, that's the sweetest!

Melissa and Allen said...

SO CUTE! He's totally a little boy- not a baby anymore. I can't believe how time flies. I love the pictures with your headbands. How funny!

Jessica said...

what a cutie your boy is! i didn't know you had a new blog--welcome! i miss you, friend. :)

The Stanford Bunch said...

I'm so glad to see your blog back! YEAH! Keep it up, you are awesome! Way cute pix, I enjoyed looking at them and reading your stuff! Beautiful family, I love the pic of you and Luke!

Holly Erhard said...

Seriously! I miss your faces!(hehe) We need to conspire and live somewhere close again!
---Those mommy moments make all the horrible moment worth it in the end! I posted something like that a week ago also! So great minds think alike! haha!
Love ya guys and give Braddock big hugs and kissed from Brynlee (and me)

Rachel said...

Cute blog! You can totally be a blogger, it rocks! Lincoln will be 2 in June, and boy is he a handful!
But I must say little boys are awesome!

Get Bent said...

Hey Becca! So good to "see" you!
Your little boy is the cutest little boy ever. That headband thing is so funny! I'm glad you found me!!