Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Friday

Hmmmm.... you think he's teething?! Every time we get in the car now he starts chewing on his shoe!

After Luke got off work we went for a walk, then let Braddock play on the playground. He especially loves slides.After the walk we went out to dinner. Braddock was being such a character ... every time something excited or delighted him (which could be something as simple as a high five), he let out a loud victory yell. Going out to eat with him can be a challenge these days, but last night he was good!
On our walk ...


And finally, the view!

3 comments:

Mahaffey Family said...

I didn't realize you had a blog! I'm so happy to see it! Your little guy is adorable! It's so fun to see pictures of you guys! I'm so glad your having fun in Utah!

Jessica said...

i love his big wide open smiles! the mtns are beautiful, too.

Ali said...

Braddock has a killer smile. I love his sweet little face.

I have enjoyed catching up on your posts (yay for starting back up on the whole blogging business!) and reading your mommy-hood thoughts.